Problem Statement and Specific Requirements:
1. How do we ensure that the bridge is stable?
2. How do we test the strength of the bridge?
3. How does the different arrangement of ice-cream sticks affect the bridge's stability?
4. How does the number of ice-cream sticks used affect the bridge's stability?
5. How does the measurements of the bridge affect the breaking point during the test?
6. How does making the ice-cream stick smaller affect the tension applied on it?
7. How does the shape of the bridge affect its strength?
8. Do more sticks mean more strength?
The mass of the final bridge should be no more than 500g.
The height of the bridge should be no more than 20cm.
The width of the bridge should be no more than 12cm.
The length of the bridge should be no more than 65cm